So you want to build in Kimberly School District? Although choices have been limited, there are a few new lots opening up that you will want to jump on before it is too late. I’m actually surprised we still have the tree-lined lots in Parker Farms available. Check out the details on this newest Darboy building location!
- Name: Parker Farms
- Location: Darboy
- School District: Kimberly
- Directions to subdivision: Off Hwy 441 take the KK exit and head east towards Kaukauna, turn right or south on Hwy N past Darboy Club. Right on Hoelzel Way into subdivision. Other street names include: Mase Ct, Parker Way, Emily Lane.
- Lots available for building: There are approx. 16 lots in the second phase of Parker Farms, MDH has 4 available for custom builds.
- Average size of lots: Between 15,000-29,000 sq ft. Most are 100′ wide by 200′ deep.
- Walkout: No
- Tree-lined: Yes
- Types of homes: So far the first phase is showing a wide range of homes from ranches to two-stories.
- Price range: MDH recently sold a 2300 sq ft 2-story that was listed at $320,000. Ranches appear to be 1800 sq ft and larger.
What’s next for Parker Farms?
We have new model homes starting all the time. Until the lots sell for custom builds we will continue to fill them with our favorite floor plans. Our next home for sale will be our newest 1.5 story design, also available for sale in Appleton.
Or if this isn’t your favorite design- find out more about building this customizable 2-story with 4 bedrooms and a first floor master for under $350,000! Take a peek-
What do you think? Does that fit your style and location? How about the lot- wouldn’t you love this to be your backyard?
Contact me today if you want to see all the great floor plans we have to offer for this subdivision or start custom designing one of your own!
Katie Jane: 920-810-8347